News & Events
- April 25, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
- School will reopen on 10th June 2019.
- From 10th June 2019, School timing will be 8:30 am. to 2:30 pm.
- Students have to come in proper school uniform.
- School diary is compulsory.
- Kindly fill in all the details from page no 1 to 7 of the school diary.
- Parents are requested to go through their ward’s school diary regularly and sign teacher’s remarks if any
- Class teachers should be informed if in case there is any change in address or telephone number.
- For grade I and grade II 8 cyclic test will be conducted throughout the year.
- No retest will be taken again unless the reason for absentism is genuine (Medical).
- For grade, III to VIII two Unit test will be conducted before 1st semester & two Unit test will be conducted before 2nd semester
- Give enough food in two Tiffin’s (short break & long break) please don’t give junk food.
- Please send the books according to the time- table.
- Kindly label all the notebooks & textbooks of your ward.
- Student I.D card is compulsory once they get it.
- Student’s attendance is compulsory on reopening day.